I'm a big fan of pattern poetry, and this is a very nice one!
Love the trip from seed to leaf! Nicely done!
Yes, yes, yes, indeed!
From seed to leaf in such a beautiful manner. So lovely.
Lifecyle of a seed. NICE!!
..(how) do words make a poem/-the answer-is right above-many thanks for sharing the 'seeds' of imaginative form & content..
The image the poem makes compliments its story. Nicely done.
I like it. It is a poem out of the words that it is. In a rhythm. And in a pattern.
you have worded the music of nature beautifully :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'm a big fan of pattern poetry, and this is a very nice one!
Love the trip from seed to leaf! Nicely done!
Yes, yes, yes, indeed!
From seed to leaf in such a beautiful manner. So lovely.
Lifecyle of a seed. NICE!!
..(how) do words make a poem/-the answer-is right above-many thanks for sharing the 'seeds' of imaginative form & content..
The image the poem makes compliments its story. Nicely done.
I like it. It is a poem out of the words that it is. In a rhythm. And in a pattern.
you have worded the music of nature beautifully :)
Post a Comment